Tuesday, July 31, 2007

miscellaneous things and movies

Not much to say today, blogmates. I've spent a lot of time (my extra time, that is) visiting blogsites, getting registered here and there. Got some great info at Dave's site in a comment from a guy in London (go figure!)--David at cheesycom. Check it out--you can go to this site and find the way to get through the automated phone system of many companies you may be dealing with (and having to jump through all the hoops for, to finally get to a "real person"!)

I'm going to see "Evening" with my daughter tonite who lives "inside the loop" in Houston. I know, I've waited so long to see it now that there will be nothing new for me to say about it, except how it was for me and her to see it together. We don't get to do stuff together too often, so it's always a special treat when we can make connections. I'm guessing this will be a good flick for mother-daughter viewing. I'll let you know...

1 comment:

yours truly said...

OH please tell me about Evening ... I haven't seen it yet either and would love a commentary. Just not the ending! Love your photo, too. I couldn't figure out how to add mine. Technologically challenged here! Please do add my link! Yippee! I'd love it! Thank you! I will add yours as well, if you don't mind! I've attached an "Etsy sellers who blog link", but there are so many others I love to read: Yours most certainly is one of them!

Have fun at the movies with your daughter!

Lora